- Master of Arts in Sociology, University of the Philippines Diliman (January 2018)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of the Philippines Diliman, Magna Cum Laude (April 2008)
- Survey specialist, Social Weather Stations (July 2011 to present)
- Lecturer, Department of Sociology – University of the Philippines Diliman (August 2017 to May 2018)
- Instructor, Department of Sociology – University of the Philippines Diliman (June 2008 to May 2010)
- Lead researcher, Impact Evaluation of “Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program” (Conditional Cash Transfer in the Philippines) Waves 1, 2, and 3 (2011-2013, 2016-2018), funded by World Bank and Asian Development Bank through the Department of Social Welfare and Development
- Lead researcher, Quantitative Assessments (Spot Checks) to Monitor the Implementation of the “Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program” (2013-2018), funded by World Bank and Asian Development Bank through the Department of Social Welfare and Development
- Assistant project manager, International Social Survey Programme (ISSP): Modules on Social Networks (2017) and Religion (2018)
- Team member, Gallup World Poll in the Philippines (2017); funded by Gallup, Inc.
- Lead researcher, Bilang Pilipino TV5-SWS 2016 Exit Poll (2016); funded by TV5 Network, Inc.
- Lead researcher, Third Round Data Collection on the “Kapit-Bisig Laban sa Kahirapan” (Linking Arms Against Poverty) – Comprehensive Integrated Delivery of Social Service (KALAHI-CIDSS) (2015-2016); funded by Millennium Challenge Corporation through the Millennium Challenge Account-Philippines (MCA-P)
- Assistant project manager, Surveys and FGDs for the Disability-Inclusive Elections Project (2011-2013); funded by The Asia Foundation
- Lead researcher, Baseline Survey on “Philippine Response to Indigenous Peoples and Muslim Education” (PRIME) (2011-2012); funded by GRM International in partnership with the Department of Education
- Survey analyst, Social Weather Report (SWR) Surveys (2011 to 2019)
PUBLICATIONS & CONFERENCES
- Perceptions of the Elderly: Variations among Southeast and East Asian Countries, presented at the 2018 International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies (ISQOLS) Annual Conference, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong, June 14-16, 2018.
- Monitoring Self-Reported Crime Victimization, Public Anxiety over Crime and Opinion on the Duterte Administration’s Campaign against Illegal Drugs in the Philippines, co-authored with Gerardo A. Sandoval and Leo Rando S. Laroza (For publication/under review)
- Data as Methodical Achievements: An Ethnomethodological Study on Survey Data Collection, Master’s Thesis, University of the Philippines Diliman, December 2017
- Who Says Love Is Blind? Patterns of Assortative Mating Across Countries, presented at the 2017 Annual International Social Survey Programme’s (ISSP) General Meeting, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland, April 29 to May 3, 2017
- Quality of Life of the Elderly in the Philippines in the Last Decade, presented at the 2016 International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies (ISQOLS) Annual Conference, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea, August 25-28, 2016
- Framing Climate Change as a Public Health Issue: Insights from a National Survey, presented at the Philippine Sociological Society 2014 National Conference, Mindanao State University, General Santos City, Philippines, October 17-18, 2014
- Mapping Filipinos' Knowledge, Understanding, and Actions on Climate Change, presented at the XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology, Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan, July 13-19, 2014
- Are We A Greener Nation Now? Trends in Pro-Environmental Behaviors of Filipinos (1993-2010), presented at the 65th Annual WAPOR Conference, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, June 14-16, 2012
- Celebrating the Birth and Rebirth of the U.P. College of Liberal Arts (1910-1983), co-authored with Laura L. Samson and Jose T. Ricardo, published 2011 by the U.P. College of Arts and Sciences Alumni Foundation